[PHOTO] Re: MTB SEEDLING | Thu, 25 May 2000 22:05:51" />

In a message dated 05/25/2000 9:50:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
tmilchh@aol.com writes:

> Dear Jim,
>       This MTB is gorgeous. Does it grow well? Will you introduce it ?
>  Annette Milch        Lexington, KY, USA             TMilchh@aol.com
Hi Annette,

Well so far it's been a so so grower. I am getting it out of the seedling
patch this year into a better location then I will be able to tell exactly
how it's going to do. In all fairness it only had 4 buds this year but that
can change due to weather. This year nothing here had good branching nor good
bud count. I was very surprised at getting something witha  bloom this small
out of the cross I made then top it off the colors. But I hope it will do
well once I move it out of the location it's at now. I will keep you posted
and if It does well if you want let you guest it also. That would be at least
next year or maybe even the following year. I mainly am excited about this
because we can now cross this with other MTB's and get this pattern in all
colors. Thanks for the nice comments about the seedling.

Jim LOveland

This is the TB that was mentioned in last years OKC Convention.

JPEG image