[PHOTO] SPEC: Tectorum | Wed, 2 May 2001 10:54:44" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Tectorum

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: Tectorum
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:54:56 -0400

I bought this last spring as DRAGON FLY.  I think that one is a SIB.

Over 50 fans now and lots of bloom stalks up and comming..
I did not thing it would winter over, but it did fine. I was in a protected
area beside the house.

Will have some to share
How are they shipped? Dry or wet ?

Mike Greenfield