[PHOTO] LATIN LOVER ... hopefully | Wed, 2 May 2001 13:01:42" />

[PHOTO] LATIN LOVER ... hopefully

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] LATIN LOVER ... hopefully
  • From: Laurie <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 01 08:44:13 +0100

>Does anyone have a picture of Latin Lover or can anyone tell me about
>its height, branching or budding characteristics?

I *think* the attached pic is of LATIN LOVER, but I received this iris
from a source who also sent me several other misidentified irises, so I
can't be absolutely certain of its true identity.  I can't answer your
questions about its growth habits, because I'm embarrassed to admit I
just wasn't paying that much attention to anything but the beautiful
blooms.

Laurie
zone 3b, northern MN