  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: DREAM EXPRESS (et al)
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:41:14 -0700

Hi Doris,
Thanks for the compliment.  I have fun taking them.  I have a Kodak DC215 digital camera.  It is by far one of the easiest camera's to use.  The DC480 is a little more complex, but it takes way better pictures.  And, it has more options.
I just returned from the Spring Trek in San Diego and from visiting several other commercial gardens in CA and have a ton more photos to post.  Hold on to your hat!!!!