AD: AIS Gift Shop is still shipping for Mother's Day!

Just a friendly reminder....

The AIS Gift Shop is still shipping for Mother's Day!  You can place
your order up until Tuesday, May 8th, 11am PST and it will arrive by
Saturday, May 12th.  Mom doesn't have to love iris to love our
products - we have many unique and high quality items that she is
sure to enjoy!  Still not sure what she would like?  Then send her a
gift certificate - click here for details:

We look forward to seeing you soon - www.aisgiftshop.com.

Janna Middleton
Customer Service
AIS Gift Shop
Toll-Free  866-874-4747

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!