Re: Connection (Ghio 2000)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Connection (Ghio 2000)
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 06:17:51 -0700

Nice Randy,
I hear that Joe Ghio has some of the most incredible seedlings soon to be
introduced.  George and Margaret had a visit to Joe's garden and George came
back very excited.  Unfortunately all he could do was tell me about it
because he didn't take the digital.  This one looks similar to Next
Millenium which I really liked this year.
Mike