[PHOTO] TB: Eurhythmic (sp?) | Tue, 8 May 2001 10:29:38" />

[PHOTO] TB: Eurhythmic (sp?)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Eurhythmic (sp?)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 10:38:07 -0400

Those of you who've been on iris-talk for several years may remember my
trying various things to keep this one alive, including keeping it in a
pot on my bedroom window sill one winter.  It has been growing in the
ground <inside> a shed for two or three years now, with no water other
than what its roots can find by growing far enough to reach the
outdoors.  It finally managed to put up a bloom stalk!  Wow!  I may try
planting more of the rain intolerant cultivars under roof.  Loaded with
good looking pollen too.

Linda Mann Tennessee