Re: (unknown)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] (unknown)
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:53:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2001 4:29:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jimmurrain@hotmail.com writes:

This is something new ( to me ) I'm trying. Direct scanning of live
flowers. Just place the flowers on the scanner and you don't need a digital
camera. Not perfect. but pretty neat. Oh ya, these are the last of my I.

Hi Jim. . What a great idea! and what a great picture. A question. . did
you cover the iris with anything when you scanned them or just laid them on
the scanner bed and scan?

Doris Elevier El Paso,TX Zone 7 AHS 9-10, Windy, hot and bone-dry!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor