[PHOTO] Latin image | Tue, 8 May 2001 22:39:21" />

[PHOTO] Latin image

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Latin image
  • From: Steve & Jane Amy <eigor@kansas.net>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 22:37:35 -0500

Back to a previous iris subject ... we have Latin Hideaway and I finally
had time to take some digital images recently.  Here is Latin Hideaway
to go with Latin Lover.  I have two images so I'll send them separately.

Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
The Amy's Garden
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
Region 11 Auction By Mail information