[PHOTO] PENNY LANE | Wed, 9 May 2001 01:15:35" />

[PHOTO] PENNY LANE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PENNY LANE
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 23:14:37 -0700

Here is a clump of the infamous PENNY LANE (LAUER) blooming its little head off as usual at one of the Spring Trek gardens.

Because it did so well at every garden we toured at convention last year in Dallas, and then ended up winning the best out-of-region iris award, I had to get it.  Since planting it several months ago, it now has 10 increases, and the bloom stalk was a nice one.

I crossed it with PENNY LANE and now have a seed pod forming.

Patrick Orr
Member:AIS,TBIS,RIS,SDIS,SCIS,TAIS
Phoenix Zone 9
patrick_orr@msn.com