Re: SPEC : Irid Photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC : Irid Photos
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 06:44:00 -0700

I thought the group called "morae" had been renamed as "dietes"?

Irid photos have been posted in the past and no one has seemed to object.

There is a BeardlessIrisPhotos group now. It was spawned off sibrob
(Siberian robin) when that group went attachmentless due to a virus problem.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762