  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TEST PIECE
  • From: "The Hartman's" <rwhdlh@oceana.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:57:56 -0400

no photos, that I could find.
Dorothy Hartman
Pentwater,MI zone 5/b
----- Original Message -----
From: Kitty
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 6:22 PM

This is a response to someone else's files.  I haven't posted any zip files.

doris1434@aol.com wrote:

Hi Kitty: Has anyone else reported not being able to open your zip files?
They download and on my computer, Microsoft Photo tries to open them. The
come to me as GIF. files. . (and I am able to open GIF's) but all yours open
is gibberish.

I hate missing a good picture!!
Doris Elevier

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor