Fwd: [iris-talk] PHOTO: New Iris Photograph/Image Website

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Fwd: [iris-talk] PHOTO: New Iris Photograph/Image Website
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:18:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/01 1:16:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
irismoose@daylily.net writes:

<< Greetings Iris Fanciers,

 You are invited to view a new website I built today which combines my
 photographic interest with my iris interest.  The Iris Moose website is a
 collection of a couple hundred iris pictures I took over the past two weeks.

 I believe the site has simple navigation.  All the small thumbnail pictures
 can be clicked to open a "pop-up window" with a larger, more detailed image
 of the flower.  The pop-up window can be closed by just clicking anywhere on
 the screen.

 I would like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Glenn Grigg, Roslyn Mitchell, and Dr. Lloyd
 Zurbrigg for allowing me to photograph in their gardens.  All are close to
 me in Wake Forest, North Carolina and have beautiful flowers.

 I hope you enjoy my new iris picture website.

 Iris Moose Website:  http://www.daylily.net/irismoose/

 Respectfully,
 Iris Moose

 ps.  I am not on the Iris-Photos list so perhaps someone can forward this
 message to that group.