Re: Mystery Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Mystery Iris
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:09:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/2001 11:28:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
clc@cherylleigh.com writes:

Thank you, Mark! Do you know where I can find a photo of Dover Beach?

Cheryl. . I have a copy of DOVER BEACH in a 1980 Schreiner's Catalog.

The description reads: "A fluffy billowing white and light blue assembly of
colors. White Standards, sky blue falls. Perfect form, broad and ruffled with
clean hafts. These large and well substanced flowers are found on a stem
bearing 12 to 14 buds per stalk."

I believe you stated that your iris's standards were a light blue. .

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot, dry, AND windy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.