Re: Posting Pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Posting Pictures
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:50:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/2001 1:52:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
lmmunro@hotmail.com writes:

Could someone send me the directions on how to get pictures onto
these messages? I have digital images, but don't know how to attach
(Finally got my camera and am going crazy with it)
Thanks,
Laetitia

Well Laetitia, I'm not familiar with hotmail but I KNOW it has a way to
attach photos (or what ever). Usually when you attach, it asks you what
(which means "where is it." Find the folder/directory where the picture is
and select it. Generally, that's about all there is to it. I may be over
simplifying some, but basically, that's about how it works. Read Hotmail
help files. . .that may solve your dilemma.

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot, dry, AND windy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.