Re: Infernal Fire

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Infernal Fire
  • From: Steve & Jane Amy <eigor@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 06:36:53 -0500

Harold Peters wrote:
> I intrepreted the question to be who is the hybridizer. Gerald Richardson
> introduced it in 1994. Virtually every commercial garden (including mine)
> will have it available this year.
> Harold Peters
> Beautiful View Iris Garden
> 2048 Hickok Road
> El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
> harold@directcon.net  www.beautiful-view-iris.com

Thanks Harold,

I had responded in another message who the hybridizer and year of intro
was.  Jane thought we should provide our source as well and I did not
know that at the time I responded.  Jane sent that in the most recent
reply.  Pretty disjointed communication of all the information.  Next
time we'll probably provide more at the time we send an image.

Jane & Steve Amy

Region 11 AHS http://www.daylily.hispeed.com/reg11.htm
Region 18 AIS http://www.region18.com/
Zone 5B, North Central Kansas
One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.
Live for the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.
Plant flowers and enjoy!
The Amy's Garden
Region 11 meeting in 2001 at Tulsa OK
Region 11 Auction By Mail information