Re: Image size

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Image size
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:11:31 -0400

Also, for whatever reason, the non-standard (?not sure what those are.
.jpg I think) attachments don't always make it into the Mallorn photo
archives (where a lot of folks do their reading).  None of Al's
attachments are there as photos.  I wasn't brave enough to try to
download them for fear of those sneaky evil lurking worms...

I sent an enormous attached file photo of PACIFIC DESTINY that went into
limbo before I learned how to make smaller file sizes.  Apologies to all
who were stuck waiting for that one to download!

Linda Mann Tennessee