Re: Another Mystery Iris?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another Mystery Iris?
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:49:16 -0400

Struttin' High was my first thought but I am really beginning to wonder how
good some of my descriptions are. I don't know if my friend wrote them
herself or she got them from catalogs or what!

If you have grown Spiced Honey, can you tell me what that looks like or
point me in the diretion of a photo? I had an iris bloom two years ago (but
not since) that I assumed was Spiced Honey and the photo I took at the time
(pre-digital camera) is not good. Given my apparent bad track record with
iris identification, I'm curious to know if I got that one right!

Thank you!

Cheryl Leigh