Re: Aardvark Anticz small

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Aardvark Anticz small
  • From: "Deb Barone" <customart@unforgettable.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:56:08 -0700

*oops*

I don't have a clue where the spell check went on that one! My apologies.
It should have read:

Sandy,

I don't know your program, but I used Paint Shop Pro to reduce this one quickly for you.

You had the resolution set to the proper 72 dpi for web use, but the image size was set to over 28." Each scan must be set to a size the screen can handle, so try to get it down to under 4".

Beautiful iris!

Deb

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Domains Yahoo! Domains