Re: Seedling h-178-h

Well, even if you do think "its just another blue", heck I've never seen one
photographed this well!
I admire you for your restraint... but how about other characteristics? By
any chance would it be rot-proof? That's a big plus for considering
introducing a TB...

Cathy Button
Region 19, NJ

Mike Sutton wrote:
> Here it is, as promised.  There has been much debate around here on whether
> to intro it or not.  It is a great parent and has perfect branching with
> three branches spur and terminal, grows well, 10 buds, nice form, but of
> course it is just another blue.
> Mike - still enjoying heavy bloom.

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.