Re: AIS: Memphis--Iris and the Increases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS: Memphis--Iris and the Increases
  • From: Catherine Button <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:39:40 -0400

Those were great! You should consider emailing the AIS Bulletin editor hi-res
copies of these if you got 'em!

Gerry Snyder wrote:
> There was one special star at the Memphis convention--a female Canada
> goose who chose to make her nest on top of a planter just a couple feet
> away from a window across the hallway from the banquet room used by the
> AIS convention.
> Her three eggs hatched on the last day of garden tours. It seemed to me
> that her name must have been "Iris."
> Attached are pictures of her and her increases, both before and after
> sprouting.
> Gerry

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.