Re: Re: Silent Tears

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Silent Tears
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:29:51 -0400

Title: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Silent Tears
Silent Tears - Les Peterson by Ardi Kary (Les's Daughter, owner of Kary Iris Gardens 6201 East Calle Rosa, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 ardikary@aol.com)  ((Amanda Sings X Jealous Lover) x Stitched Beauty) X Heart Stealer  I believe it is more than 1/4 OGB aril, but I am not sure.  Since Ardi is not on iris-photos or iris-talk, and I have been trying to get her on here for a year now, perhaps a few of you can write her and tell her you saw ST on here and was wondering about it.  She will know what percentage aril is in it.

To my untrained eye it seems a 1/2-bred... the anthers are loaded with pollen... most 1/4-breds I grow have shrivelled anthers with no pollen (or very little).

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor