[PHOTO] TB: Identification using photo | Mon, 6 May 2002 06:42:08" />

[PHOTO] TB: Identification using photo

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Identification using photo
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:33:29 -0400

Sorry, I first tried to send this to Iris Talk. The color is true for the bloom. The foliage is not white like the couple leaves look here. It is green as can be in the garden! Guess the late afternoon sunlight washed it out or something? Can you help me get the name of this plant? The dog or something has pulled the tag and lost it. I can't stand not knowing names of the plants in my garden.Thanks.
Donna Lockman
z7/8 NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image