Re: A pretty pink iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A pretty pink iris
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@attbi.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 10:21:56 -0700

Hensler wrote:
> The iris we grow as VANITY looks exactly like the image right down to the
> colored beard.
> Anyone have the official description?

On my monitor the pic has much paler petals and a darker beard than
Vanity (which I have seen wrong im more shows than any other iris).

"Pink self; light coral-red beard" is the registration description.

Apologies if this was answered before--I couldn't find any reply.
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair and Director, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.