AD: AIS Gift Shop Mother's Day and More!

Hello...

Mother's Day is a Week Away!
We are still shipping for Mother's Day!  We can ship up until
Wednesday, May 8th.  We have fabulous items for Mom and they are all
on sale!
Our Wearables (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/wearables.html),
Jewelry (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/jewelry.html)
and Vases (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/vases.html), will make
wonderful gifts!  And we are offering an additional 25% off all vases
through May 8th.  Enter coupon code MD-25 and your discount will be
taken!

New Products
We have added a few new products to our store!

What a concept.. paper placemats with Van Gogh Iris!
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/vangogirpapp.html

Salt and Pepper Shakers in a beautiful iris pattern..
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/fielofirandp.html

An 8" Serving Tray or Spoonrest in this same pattern...
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/fielofir8tra.html

On Sale This Week!
We have updated our sale items...

Arched Hanging "Welcome" Garden Plaque.. Reg. $18.95, now only
$14.95... http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/sn-3500.html

Arched Staked "Welcome" Garden Plaque.. Reg, $29.95, now only $26.96
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/sn-3502.html

Marble and Pewter Cheese Platter, Reg $39.95, now only $32.95
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/se-7101.html

Porcelain Nightlight, Reg $19.95, now only $14.95
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/porsilniglig.html

Stained Glass Plant stakes (Blue or Purple), Reg $26.95, now only
$19.95 http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/stainglaspla.html

Field of Iris Pitcher, Reg $19.95, now only $14.95
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/ec-1506.html

Crystal/Pewter Vase, Reg $39.95, now only $34.95 (plus use code MD-25
to take an additional 25% off!) http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/se-
7102.html

Sugar and Creamer, Reg $49.95,  now only $39.95
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/ep-4510.html

Drawer Knobs, Reg $4.95, now only $3.95
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/drawerknob.html

Happy Shopping and Don't Forget Mom!!

Janna Middleton

Customer Service
Garden Shops Online
Toll-Free  888-833-IRIS (4747)

Please visit us at:
http://www.aisgiftshop.com
http://www.allthingsiris.com

**You have received this email as you have either joined our email
list or purchased from us.  Should you like to be removed please
email us**

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.