[PHOTO] ESTHER, THE QUEEN | Mon, 6 May 2002 13:41:35" />

[PHOTO] ESTHER, THE QUEEN

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ESTHER, THE QUEEN
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:09:37 -0700

Hi, I am attaching 3 photos of Esther, The Queen downloaded at different
times. It is interesting that one cannot rely 100% on photos to capture the
real colors and shadings of an iris. I realize that there would be different
factors affecting each's outcome at "clicking time".

Francesca
irisgirl@attbi.com

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,