Re: TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:14:48 -0400

Can't be Temple Gold which has a yellow beard. The beard on my mystery one
is dark, bright orange and actually measures 1 and 3/4 inches long and it is
as wide as my little finger and I am not skinny! The bloom is golden orange.
bud count was 8 or 9, I think I pulled one off before thinking of counting
the  number! Throb looks more like it in the picture that I just looked up
in Tempo Two  (99-00) catalog. Thanks for the suggestions. I am not ruling
out Throb. But must look a little farther to see if I can remember a name
when I come across it... This is hard.
Donna Lockman
z7/8 NC

Buy Stock for $4