Re: TB: oops...here are the pics.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: oops...here are the pics.
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:48:41 -0700

I haven't seen it in person, and so don't have any qualifications to offer an opinion, but the picture of your unknown looks just like the picture in the Mid-America catalog of RUTH BLACK.  I have looked long and hard at that picture because it is one I think I want.
Francelle Edwards   Glendale,  AZ   Zone 9