[PHOTO] Re: Babbling Brook for Patrick Orr | Tue, 7 May 2002 22:39:38" />

[PHOTO] Re: Babbling Brook for Patrick Orr

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Babbling Brook for Patrick Orr
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 22:22:48 -0500

Sorry, Jelcy. I think all these messages have got you a little confused about
identities. It's not my pics that are the wrong size. No one has ever had
trouble with mine, as far as I know. Though I no longer have Adobe
PhotoDeluxe to make cropping, etc. easy, my Mavica fortunately makes the pics
the right size without me adjusting anything.

Martin is the one working on pic size... :-)

Bill

Jelcy wrote:

> Bill, This is the right size.  You got it.  Hooray.
>
> William Wells wrote:
>

> > Patrick, Itried to send you this pic off list, but my message was
> > bounced back.....
> >
> > This bloom opened today in spite of torrential downpour...not its best
> > but not bad considering the conditions..
> >
> > Bill Wells (in southern MO where the ground is soggy and the frogs are
> > happy)

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.