Re: SDB: Another Unknown

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB: Another Unknown
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:11:22 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Martin Foley <emjfoley@y...> wrote:

> Good morning everyone,
>
> Another unknown has turned up in the iris garden. The iris received
was tagged Pinkie Paws, but the iris that bloomed is something else.
Does anyone recognize this standard dwarf variety?

> Martin Foley - VP Southeast Michigan Iris Club

There are a number of SDB with this colour. A quick check of my
photos suggest that Frankenscence is a possibility. Ther emay be a
number of others that match closely. If it is Frankenscence you
should get rebloom, allthough this would be late fall, just before
heavy frost. If no sign of buds in fall then this id would be
unlikely.

Chuck Chapman, zone 4/5, Guelph ON

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.