Re: TB Gnu

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Gnu
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:54:44 -0700

With GNU, GNU AGAIN and GNU BLUES, it is easy to make a mistake. Hopefully others will contribute their opinion. I have found the people do not see or describe colors the same way I do. I had a customer in Monday that was pointing at blooms and describing them with colors that I would never have used. In most cases my description of the color comes close to the R&Is. That is except for Keppel who uses a color chart with names.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762