Re: TB Lemon Chess single bloom jpg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Lemon Chess single bloom jpg
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 12:33:27 -0500

Hi Bill and everyone,

Just wonderful.  That Lemon Chess is a beauty.  Here on the frozen Canadian
prairies we are still waiting for spring.  Just had a 'not all that rare'
snow storm in May overnight.  I guess moisture is moisture in whatever form
it decides to fall.  :)

Again, thanks to all for making me believe that spring will really get
here, someday.  The photos have all been lovely and uplifting to my frozen

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3ish

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.