[PHOTO] Lastr of the Geeks | Thu, 9 May 2002 23:09:56" />

[PHOTO] Lastr of the Geeks

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Lastr of the Geeks
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 23:06:49 -0500

Patricia Randall
Paul Gossett
Perrie Larson
Robin Shadlow
Sandy Ives
Sue Ansdell
Terry Hudson
Tom Abergo
Tony Willott

I know I took a photo of John Jones' beautiful wife, but for whatever reasons, it is
not here.  Perhaps it will show up on another disc as I do thru all of the floppies
of the convention

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.