[PHOTO] help with an OLLLLLLLLLD Iris? | Fri, 10 May 2002 15:57:00" />

[PHOTO] help with an OLLLLLLLLLD Iris?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] help with an OLLLLLLLLLD Iris?
  • From: Pat Mitchell <corgilover@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:11:20 -0500

No one has ever been able to name this iris for me - perhaps
someone out there can?  It's from a clump originally planted
in 1952.  I knew the owner of the home, but she didn't know
the Iris name.  It's blooming now (the only reliable flower
in my garden for Mother's Day!), it's a dwarf bearded, and
it's mega-hardy here in zone 5 SE Wisconsin.

Any one have a clue?  Bless your hearts for looking at my
little beauty.
Pat Mitchell
SE WI Zone 5 - a perfect spring day
Buy Stock for $4