Re: Culture: Container Iris Gardening - ( IrisLady )

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Culture: Container Iris Gardening - ( IrisLady )
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:36:43 -0700

Hi Martin,
What weather you are having!  And you really did a lot of work with all those crosses you made. It is a good thing you have your irises in moveable containers and a garage for storing them in. I've never thought of using my garage for that...........you have a good idea.
Of those 2 photos - - I like Serenity Prayer best.
Oro Valley, AZ.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Sex:   F M