Re: Jewel of Omar

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Jewel of Omar
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:15:45 -0400

Title: Re: [iris-photos] Jewel of Omar
That one is nice too.  Do you grow a lot of AB's?

Yup I sure do.  I think I have about 50 cultivars, at a rough guess.  They do surprisingly well here in Ohio, in spite of our cold winters and wet humid summers.  I wish more people grew them, some are absolutely stunning!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Sex:   F M