Dazzling Dora Is Really Dazzling Dominique?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Dazzling Dora Is Really Dazzling Dominique?
  • From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 07:16:04 -0700 (PDT)

I think I have an iris mislabelled. John did say that this was a Willott iris, so I checked the Willott's catalogs for the last 2 years, and the closest name I could find was Dazzling Dominique, and not Dazzling Dora.

Here is the Willott catalog description of Dazzling Dominique, "1993 - Lightly ruffled, very bright pink; broad falls flushed and veined apricot around coral beards."

I have changed my plant marker, based on this description. Thank you.

Martin Foley - VP Southeast Michigan Iris Club

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Sex:   F M