Re: rindled Beauty

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: rindled Beauty
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:27:15 -0000

> I also grow Brindled Beauty. (I enjoy the streaked iris)  And you
are right, It is a nice tall iris, with nice branching and blooms for
quite a while as well. Mine had a wide purple streak in it this year.
Does yours do this?
Occasionally it does this
> Chuck, what did you cross Brindled Beauty with?  (That is such a
good idea.)
> Margie
> Oro Valley, AZ.

Pods from
1) Bold Fashion
2)a seedling 95-400-3 (I'll post a photo later)
4)Ring Around Rosie (2 pods)
5) one unknown, made a cross but it didn't get recorded.

Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.