[PHOTO] Amigo? | Wed, 15 May 2002 11:19:41" />

[PHOTO] Amigo?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Amigo?
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:08:53 -0400

Here is an iris which was given to me as Amigo, but might actually be Helen
Collingwood. This is the most reliable bloomer for me. It comes up every
year, whether I like it or not. It is only the second iris to open for me
this year; Footloose opened on Mother's Day but the flower was in a weird
position and with a ripped fall. I am not having a good season here in what
is supposed to be zone 6. I don't know if it's the weird weather, the fact
that this is a brand new bed with all first year plants in it, or both.
About half the irises didn't send up stalks and the ones that did sent up
crooked ones, most of those with rotted or dried out (I can't tell which)

I also have plenty of these bugs...

Cheryl Leigh

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!