Re: Amigo?

Your photo has the characteristics of what I am growing as Helen Collingwood.
My HC identity is suspect though. Helen Collingwood does have the light spray
of purple under the style as your photo. Additonally, the narrow white line
extending from the tip of the beard base is an HC characteristic. Try
worldiris.com it has several photos of older iris and gives some good
comparisons.

Hope some of the historic buffs weigh in on this. Am real curious.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.