[PHOTO] Another seedling PIC | Wed, 15 May 2002 12:25:25" />

[PHOTO] Another seedling PIC

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Another seedling PIC
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:25:28 -0700

Here is one of my favorite seedlings.  It's out of Ruffled Goddess. The standards are a pristine white - not easily gotten.  Tall --about 38"+.  Budcount?  (I'll have to get that info next year when it blooms again. I really need to keep better records.)  And its a vigorous grower. The one drawback I see is that the flower size varies per stalk. But maybe that will stabilize in the next year or so.
Oro Valley, AZ.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image