Re: Tectorum x bearded cross pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Tectorum x bearded cross pictures
  • From: "mikeg1310" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:21:51 -0000

In the past this list was on "Onelist" or something like that. When
Yahoo took it over some people did not get Yahoo Id's. They did not
have to but could still remain members of the list. I have both ways.
Those people who do not have a yahoo ID can not access the photo
secion where you have the your photos posted.

First we just had the iris-talk list> John J. started another list
( iris-photos) so anyone could post a photo as an attachment. Since
that is possible hardly anyone has used the (Photos) to post photos.

To post a picture just use your e-mail program. Start a new message
and in To: box put "iris-photos@yahoogroups.com" for the address.
Attach your pictures and send then all will be able to see.

Hope this helps

Mike Greenfield
--- In iris-photos@y..., "tesilvers" <tesilvers@y...> wrote:
> For Linda (and anyone else who might be interested),
> I think I've done it properly...so, you should be able to see my
> hybrid seedling's first bloom. There are three close-ups and a
> plant shot in an album called "Crested x Bearded". The seedling is
> stray (it came up from recycled potting soil), that I'm assuming
> from several years worth of attempted crossing (in both directions)
> between Iris tectorum (Japanese crested roof iris) and various
> bearded irises (mostly diploids). All of the seedlings I had grown
> from those early years had turned out to be just like their seed
> parents. I had gotten pretty discouraged by those results and just
> reused the potting soil for something else. Lo and behold, wouldn't
> it figure.
> Hope you enjoy checking the pictures out. Thanks, Tom

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.