Tectorum x bearded & Thanks for patience

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Tectorum x bearded & Thanks for patience
  • From: "tesilvers" <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:04:29 -0000

Well, I think I've definitely tested everyone's patience, but I think
I've finally got the pictures where everyone can view them. You just
have to wade around now to find them. There are three closeups
attached to one e-mail, and a whole plant shot attached to another.
Thanks to you all, but especially to Linda, for caring enough to ask
and to Mike for clearing up my confusion.

As for Catherine's question about increase. Already the plant has
quite a few side fans. I'd guess 7 or 8. Just take a look at the
whole plant picture. I hope they will bloom next year. Iris tectorum
has a bad habit of blooming every other year for me. I don't think
it's very happy where I have it.

Thanks again for your interest, Tom

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.