Re: TB: Midnight Oil

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Midnight Oil
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:15:34 -0000

Gorgeous!  I ordered this one last year.  It was going to bloom but
the stalk got beat to death by hail.  Can't wait till next year.

We haven't had a good iris year.  The garden flooded and did major
damage.  We have had abnormal amounts of rain, severe storms and
hail.  Everything keeps getting beat to death.  My hostas look like
swiss cheese.  More rain, hail and severe winds tonight.  I have
hubby run out before he starts work (he leaves later than I do) and
take a pic of whatevers blooming, who knows what it will look like
when I get home!

--- In iris-photos@y..., IrisLady <IrisLady@c...> wrote:
> This is really dark.  The darkness of the blacks I've seen.   It's
called Midnight Oil.  (Keith Kepple)
> Margie
> Oro Valley, AZ.
> zone 8/9