Re: TB: EasterTime (where to buy it)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: EasterTime (where to buy it)
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:42:28 -0700

Hi Bonnie,
I bought my EasterTime from Riverview iris Garden a couple of years ago.  Sometimes they send smaller rhizomes than some places,  but then their prices are dirt cheap (and no extras are included in the order.)  The iris are true to name and grow. Check out their website and ask for catalog.
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor