Re: TB Seedling PS-S01-1.jpg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Seedling PS-S01-1.jpg
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 01:34:04 -0000

I really like this one too. The beard has an 'electric blue' kind of
feeling that makes it stand out.
gis ve --- In iris-photos@y..., IrisLady <IrisLady@c...> wrote:
> This is a seedling photo.  This is it's first year (or maiden
bloom). it's out of Silverado. The form isn't that modern but then
that could change by next year - after it has another year to grow
and become set in it's ways. So  - - I'll start evaluating it next
year. I like the deep blue beard (with a touch of violet I think).
> Margie
> Oro Valley, AZ.
> zone 8/9

Your opinion is very important to us!