Re: TB Ascii Art

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Ascii Art
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 22:10:23 -0400

Margie, these are wonderful.  Have you in your entire iris-gardening life ever had leaf spot?  I am as green (with envy) as the foliage on all your irises!
Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6, where irises have horrible leaf spot this year because we have not been able to catch a dry couple of days to spray with fungicide.

This is Ascii Art. Actually 2 photos of Ascii Art are here. a single and a grouping photo.
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor