Re: Re: TB Whispering Spirit (Dawn)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB Whispering Spirit (Dawn)
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:55:41 -0700

Hi Dawn,

I haven't a doubt that those little twins keep you busy. And Thank you for the compliment.

The camera I use is a Sony cyber-shot with  3.3 mega-pixels.  It's about a year and half old now. It has a wide range of features. I believe the Carl Zeiss lens (included in the camera), focus, and zoom-in features really help with taking clear pictures. Also scoping out the iris looking for it's best side helps.  Some days iris have their "bad hair days" too.  :-)

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor