RE:CULT: My Garden,

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:CULT: My Garden,
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:31:44 -0400

We have had over 7" of rain this month and I  have very little leaf spot
this year. And I compost all dead and damaged leaves even ones with leaf
spot. I had it two years ago and it wasn't a wet year..Go figure.

  Glad you didn't sugest planting where asparagus is Mike. It is first
before iris. About 30 # this year so far.
I have 6 beds in the one picture, one for tomatoes. I have made a limit on
iris space and keeping to it. Of course I will be planting seedlings at
Hidden Acres Iris Garden. John is a friend of mine.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio
redear@infinet.com

Your opinion is very important to us!