[PHOTO] Re: TB Repartee | Wed, 22 May 2002 06:27:49" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB Repartee

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB Repartee
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 06:30:11 -0500

Let me know how it does there, Janet. I'm going to get Repartee from her this July, and I'm going to try it in light shade first. This little lady has been growing irises a lot longer than I have, and has lots more varieties, so I listen carefully when I visit her. :-)

I read every post to this list and iris-talk.. 99% do not apply to me directly, but, like you, I sure enjoy the "gems" of growing tips I glean occasionally and I add to my wish list frequently.

Bill Wells (in southern MO where there is no longer mud absolutely everywhere and the irises are celebrating the sun and dry feet)